Death in the Stacks Book Discussion Group
Do you love reading mysteries and thrillers? Do you love discussing mysteries and thrillers? If you answered yes to both questions, then join our Death in the Stacks Book Discussion Group!
- February 25: A Willing Murder by Jude Deveraux
- April 22: The Tale of Holly How by Susan Wittig Albert
- June 24: The Searcher by Tana French
- August 26: Such a Quiet Place by Megan Miranda
- October 28: Woman in the Mirror by Rebecca James
The group will meet on the 4th Friday of overy other month, beginning in February and ending in October. Registration is required. Please stop in or call the Ligonier Valley Library at 724-238-6451. Copies of the book will be available at the Ligonier Valley Library, but there may be limits on attendence or available copies.
We hope to see you there! New members are always welcome!