Death in the Stacks Book Discussion Group
Do you love reading mysteries and thrillers? Do you love discussing mysteries and thrillers? If you answered yes to both questions, then join our Death in the Stacks Book Discussion Group!
- February 24: Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
- April 28: Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson
- June 23: The Gray Man by Mark Greaney
- August 25: Die Like an Eagle by Donna Andrews
- October 27: Midnight Riot by Ben Aronovitch
The group meets on the 4th Friday of every other month, beginning in February and ending in October. Registration is required to ensure we have enough books for participants. Please stop in or call the Ligonier Valley Library at 724-238-6451. We will provide copies of that month's book. If you have special requests such as Large Print or Audiobook, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can do our best to accommodate you. Please make sure you have a valid Westmoreland Library Network (WLN) library card.
We hope to see you there! New members are always welcome!