Titles & Talk Book Discussion Group
Titles & Talk Book Discussion Group reads and discusses titles from a variety of fiction genres (except mystery - see Death in the Stacks Book Discussion Group) and possibly a non-fiction title from time to time! The group meets at 11:00 AM on the 4th Friday of every other month (with the exception of November), starting in March.
Our reading list for 2023 is:
- March 24: Emma by Jane Austen
- May 26: Thunderstruck by Erik Larson - Registration
- July 28: The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton - Registration
- September 22: Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult - Registration
- November 17: The elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery - Registration
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED in order to ensure that we have enough copies of that month's book. Registration can be done online by clicking on the Registration link and filling out the form, you may also call the Ligonier Valley Library at 724-238-6451. The library provides copies of the book. If you have special requestions such as Large Print or Audiobook, please mark that on the form and we'll do our best to accomodate you. Please make sure you have a valid Westmoreland Library Network (WLN)/Ligonier Valley Library library card.
Want to be on our email list? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there! New members are always welcome!